Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Iphone Temptation

One of the things that I have a soft spot for is technology. When Apple released the Iphone in the US I wanted one so bad. It has been a little over a year since the first Iphone came out. Now the new Iphone is going to be available in Canada. I am not sure on cost, but the price might be the same as the US. OK my goal is to save, so what will this purchase set me back plus the monthly costs. Will I benefit from being able to do some of my online business on the go, or is it just a WANT. The release date is July 11 can I resisit or will I take the plunge. As I fight with the little devil and angel on my shoulder I will keep everyone up to date.

The devil says buy, buy, buy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home